Thursday, March 14, 2013

Good Morning Jazz Lovers,
 
Tonight at Hedsor we have the combined saxophone power of Peter Cook and Mike Wills, together with the rhythm section of The Clive Burton Quintet.
 
Clive himself had the operation for his hernia yesterday. I spoke with him this morning, and he is recovering painfully, but is in good spirits! I will have a card with me tonight for you all to write encouraging messages to him!
 
 
Hedsor tonight is the usual start time of 8.30 pm, with a £6 entry fee. I have attached our known gig list for the next few months, just to encourage you to tell your friends!!

1 comment:

Wayne said...

Hi

I'm looking for a quality website such as jazzfromgeoff.blogspot.com to place some advertising on your site. You will be pay to display advertising.

Let me know if this is of interest and we can hopefully come to some agreement.